Insights is the Institute of Student Employers’ content hub, offering expert advice, opinion, data and best practice on all things student recruitment and development.
Insights couldn’t exist without its contributors, who we would like to thank. To get involved please email email@example.com – include a synopsis of your idea and whether you are suggesting a blog, podcast or webinar.
Content ideas should not be promotional but address the needs, fears, challenges and burning questions of our audience – all those working in student recruitment and development such as ISE members.
To advertise in Insights, read our rate card.
- Word count: 400-1,200 words
- Include a short introduction, naming the author and company.
- Use short sentences and paragraphs.
- Include sub-headings and use bullet points where relevant.
- Use simple language – avoid jargon.
- Check facts, quotes and data and link to the source within the copy.
- Avoid footnotes – include references as you write.
- Only use capital first letters for proper nouns, event and report names and job titles.
- Lower case first letter – graduate, government, university, employer, supplier
- Blogs are subject to approval by the Insights editorial team. We reserve the right to edit for clarity, consistency and length.